Thursday, March 26, 2009

Woo hoo!

I just received a call from Mrs S this morning who confirmed that i would be taking over her class while she goes on maternity! Haha, when my friend asked me of this assignment i was already very excited, but nothing was confirmed as she was still looking for potential people to take over her class during her absence. I met her when i went to do relief and i guess i wasn't convincing enough as a stern and effective teacher. I then met her class for the first time when i took them for maths, and i can understand why she is worried for me. The class is really noisy and they aren't afraid of me, ok not all are like that, but there are 2 destructive fellas in the class. I guess they would be the problematic one, but i will remember the verse ' I can do all things through christ who strengthens me'. I think i will need to medidate on this verse quite often after i start my relief stint. I really want to give thanks to God that a newbie like me would be offer a chance as such. First things first, he gave me friends who are able to help me in this path, secondly he opened up doors of opportunities for me. This relief stint will definitely help me greatly in my application to MOE. Even though its only a temp job, I am very thankful because with a job market as such, whatever you get is considered as a blessing, and i know my blessing comes from God, so thank you God for everything!

No comments: