Monday, March 30, 2009

I am very tired!

I had a very long day. Started of my day with tuition at 9am, followed by relief teaching in school for the afternoon session. I know it sort of is like normal working hours, from 9 to 6 but i was really exhausted mentally as well as physically. I had many lessons in line today, and i didn't even get to sit down much. This is not the most straining part, but it was the shouting part that made me so tired. When 1 person talks its not very audible, but when 40 of them talk it gets damn noisy. I was so sick and tired of shouting on the top of my voice so that the rest of the class can hear me, and shouting to get them to shut up. Of course i didn't say shut up (i don't really like that word), but ultimately i just wanted to hear quietness. The kids really aren't scared of me, and sometimes i regret not creating a really very very stern image at the start. Also, i think i am too soft hearted. I see the other teachers scolding their kids and it can really get quite harsh, but i really don't want to hurt the kids. I was hoping that they would be nice to me if i use a nicer treatment on them, but it seems that it doesnt work. Worse of all, i finally met a b**** in my class! I can tolerate naughty kids, i can tolerate kids that are slow learners, i can tolerate playful kids, but i CANNOT tolerate attitude problem kids who think that they are so damn smart! Pisses me off big time, and this girl really has an attitude problem. Not a serious one but definitely not respectful of authority-ok maybe its just towards me. You can be telling her things like do you want to continue to misbehave? And she just gives you that can't be bothered face, or like totally not taking the soft treatment you are giving her. I really feel like just leaving her out but i can't, but i really cannot stand her freaking attitude! I think if she continues like that i will just send her to some super fierce teacher for counselling, so she gets scolded big time and stops being a b**** urgh! Anyway, loads of work coming in which means stress!!!! God please be my strength and wisdom. I need my rest....

2 comments:

sin said...

Bao bei,

U found a job d? working in primary sch ?
for how long after the teacher come back then will u continue teaching?

did u get yrself tan? yr hand not yr face. from yr hand i can see tat it is tanner? or coz the flash of the camera?

update more!
i wan to noe more about yr update

Vanessa said...

No la, i never tan haha. My face look fairer cause got make up haha, den the hand no make up so look darjer. But i am really thinking of going to tan, even some of my students think i am from China! Haha